Sponsored Event - Summer 2016
FREE EVENT sponsored by Quantum Renaissance
Swing to summer breezes
and an 8 piece dance orchestra . . .
in a beautiful historic park
What's on offer:
1. An 8 piece swing dance orchestra - The Silver Ghosts
They are a London based 8 piece swing orchestra (trumpet, trombone, clarinet, banjo', double bass, drums, vocals) performing numbers that evoke the hot, breathless and high spirited dance gigs of the 1920s, 30s & 40s.
Check out their website: TheSilverGhosts.uk/Picnic
Check out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
2. Swing dance DJs.
3. Unique, beautiful and historic Greenwich Park.
4. Alfresco cuisine under the dappled sunshine of shading trees.
5. Further refreshments and toilet facilities are less than one minute away at the Pavilion Café: https://
6. The thrilling suspense of unknown weather!
1. Yourself, friends & family.
2. Food & drink, maybe even some to share!
3. A fierce determination to have a fun, relaxed attitude.
4. A blanket, suntan lotion, sunglasses, umbrella, wellies and a hoodie!
5. Most important of all, besides your good selves: an azure sky, moderate humidity and a gentle cooling breeze (we live in hope).
There are limited toilet facilities at the nearby Pavilion Café. Better facilities are in the Park toilets (a 20p coin is needed) which are a minute’s walk beyond the Pavilion Café. From the mini roundabout, next to the Café, turn right down the hill into The Avenue, and they are 20 yards down on the right next to/under the Gagarin statue. See link to map where the toilets are clearly marked.
Greenwich Park Bandstand
Great Cross Avenue
London SE10 8QY
Thank You In Advance For Keeping The Park Tidy!
Seize the moment and create the life you want
Quantum Renaissance is a coaching business whose purpose is to facilitate the success of its clients by unlocking their potential. Quantum Renaissance is derived from quantum leap (a sudden large increase or advance) and renaissance (a revival or rebirth).
Seize the moment and get your
Phone: 0345 257 8932
27 Old Gloucester Street,
London WC1N 3AX.