Swing to summer breezes
and an 8 piece dance orchestra
in a beautiful historic park...
What's on offer:
1. An 8 piece swing dance orchestra - The Silver Ghosts
They are a London based 8 piece swing orchestra (trumpet, trombone, clarinet, banjo', double bass, drums, vocals) performing numbers that evoke the hot, breathless and high spirited dance gigs of the
1920s, 30s & 40s.
Check out their website: http://silverghosts.co.uk/
2. A dance class by Loretta Manson and Onel Brooks
from Moonshine Alley Vintage Jazz Club.
Check out their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineAlleySwingDanceLondon
3. The inimitable John Barnes and his banjo - an original 1940s entertainer!
4. DJs Mel, Judy 'in the groove' and Jazz Cat
5. Unique, beautiful and historic Greenwich Park.
6. Alfresco cuisine under the dappled sunshine of shading trees.
7. Further refreshments and toilet facilities are less than one minute away at the Pavilion Café: https://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/greenwich-park/food-and-drink/the-pavilion-cafe
8. The thrilling suspense of unknown weather!
1. Yourself, friends & family.
2. Food & drink, maybe even some to share!
3. A fierce determination to have a fun, relaxed attitude.
4. A blanket, suntan lotion, sunglasses, umbrella, wellies and a hoodie!
5. Most important of all, besides your good selves: an azure sky, moderate humidity and a gentle cooling breeze (we live in hope).
Greenwich Park Bandstand
Great Cross Avenue
London SE10 8QY